Huan Yan (颜欢)
Ph.D Candidate, Dept. of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua Universityyanhuanthu [AT] gmail.com
Rohm Building 10-202, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, China.
I am a fourth year Ph.D student in the Department of Electronic Engineering of Tsinghua University, co-advised by Prof. Depeng Jin and Prof. Yong Li.
My researches mainly focus on the application of software-defined network and data-driven networking. I have participated in multiple joint research projects with Huawei, China Telecom.
- Huan Yan, Jiaqiang Liu, Yong Li, Depeng Jin, Sheng Chen. Spatial Popularity and Similarity of Watching Videos in Large-scale Urban Environment, In IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, Minor Revision.
- Huan Yan, Tzu-Heng Lin, Chuhan Gao, Yong Li and Depeng Jin. On the Understanding of Video Streaming Viewing Behaviors Across Different Content Providers, In IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, January 2018.
- Huan Yan, Zifeng Wang, Tzu-Heng Lin, Yong Li and Depeng Jin. Profiling Users by Online Shopping Behaviors, In Springer Multimedia Tools and Applications, December 2017.
- Huan Yan, Tzu-Heng Lin, Ming Zeng, Jing Wu, Jiaxin Huang, Yong Li and Depeng Jin . Characterizing the Usage of Mobile Video Service in Cellular Networks, In Proceedings of 2017 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM'17).
- Huan Yan, Jiaqiang Liu, Yong Li, Wenxia Dong, Chengyong Lin, Depeng Jin. WAN as a Service for Cloud via Software-Defined Network and Open APIs, In Proc. of INFOCOM 2015.
- Huan Yan, Tzu-Heng Lin, Gang Wang, Yong Li, Haitao Zheng, Depeng Jin and Ben Y. Zhao. On Migratory Behavior in Video Consumption, In Proc. of ACM CIKM 2017.
- Huan Yan, Tzu-Heng Lin, Gang Wang, Yong Li, Haitao Zheng, Depeng Jin and Ben Y. Zhao. A First Look at User Switching Behaviors Over Multiple Video Content Providers, In Proc. of ICWSM 2017.
- Chunfeng Yang, Huan Yan, Donghan Yu, Yong Li, and Dah Ming Chiu. Multi-site User Behavior Modeling and Its Application in Video Recommendation, In Proc. of SIGIR 2017.
- The dataset about the paper "Spatial Popularity and Similarity of Watching Videos in Large-scale Urban Environment" is available in here