Professor, Department Head /Party Secretary
Rohm Building 9-303/5-305, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 100084, China.
I am a professor of Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University. My research focuses on communication and networking. My current interests are in the topics of software-defined networks, urban vehicular networks, Phy & Mac layer for 60 Ghz Communications, etc.
For more Information, Please refer to our lab's page (FIB).
I am looking for highly motivated Ph.D, Master and SRT students who are interested in communication and networking areas. Please contact me or send me your CV if you are interested.
Our work "Multiple Mobile Data Offloading Through Disruption Tolerant Networks" has been accepted by IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing.
Our initial system work of "M2cloud: Software Defined Multi-site Data Center Network Control Framework for Multi-tenant" and "OpenRAN: A Software-defined RAN Architecture Via Virtualization" have been accepted by SIGCOMM 2013 as posters.
- Yong Li, Chaoming Song, Depeng Jin, Sheng Chen: A Dynamic Graph Optimization Framework for Multi-hop D2D Communication Underlaying Cellular Networks IEEE Wireless Communications Accepted, Impact Factor 6.5.
- Chuanmeizi Wang, Yong Li, Depeng Jin: Mobility-Assisted Opportunistic Computation Offloading. IEEE Communications Letters. Accepted
- Zhongjin Liu, Yong Li, Depeng Jin, et al: Enable Testing for Future Internet Architectures by Per-bit Customization. Computer Networks.
- Changming Zhang, Zhenyu Xiao, Bo Gao, Li Su, Depeng Jin: Power amplifier non-linearity treatment with distorted constellation estimation and demodulation for 60 GHz single-carrier frequency-domain equalisation transmission. IET Communications 8(3): 278-286 (2014).
- Zhenyu Xiao, Depeng Jin, Ning Ge: GLRT for Packet Detection With Practical Analog AGC. IEEE T. Vehicular Technology 63(4): 1749-1758 (2014).
- [TMC] Y. Li, M. Qian, Depeng Jin, P. Hui, Z. Wang, S. Chen: Multiple Mobile Data Offloading Through Disruption Tolerant Networks. To appear in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 20 May 2013
- [TMC] Y. Li, P. Hui, Depeng Jin, L. Su, L. Zeng, "Optimal Distributed Malware Defense in Mobile Networks with Heterogeneous Devices," To appear in IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 13 Dec. 2012.
- [CL] Y. Zhou, X. Yang, Yo. Li, Depeng Jin, L. Su, L. Zeng: Incremental Re-Embedding Scheme for Evolving Virtual Network Requests. IEEE Communications Letters 17(5): 1016-1019 (2013)
- 4. [SPL] Y. Li, Depeng Jin, Z. Wang, Li. Zeng, S. Chen: Exponential and Power Law Distribution of Contact Duration in Urban Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. IEEE Signal Process. Lett. 20(1): 110-113 (2013)
- [TWC] Z. Xiao, C. Zhang, Depeng Jin, N. Ge: GLRT Approach for Robust Burst Packet Acquisition in Wireless Communications. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 12(3): 1127-1137 (2013)
- [TWC] Y. Li, Z. Wang, Depeng Jin, L. Zeng, S. Chen: Collaborative Vehicular Content Dissemination with Directional Antennas. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications 11(4): 1301-1306 (2012)
- [TVT] Y. Li, Z. Wang, L. Su, Depeng Jin, S. Chen: An Optimal Relaying Scheme for Delay-Tolerant Networks With Heterogeneous Mobile Nodes. IEEE T. Vehicular Technology 62(5): 2239-2252 (2013)
- [CL] Z. Xiao, Depeng Jin, L. Su, L. Zeng: Simplified Direct Search Method for Constrained Nonlinear Mixed-Integer Programming of Two-Dwell Serial Acquisition Schemes. IEEE Communications Letters 15(6): 674-676 (2011)
- [TVT] Y. Li, G. Su, D. Wu, Depeng Jin, L. Su, L. Zeng: The Impact of Node Selfishness on Multicasting in Delay Tolerant Networks. IEEE T. Vehicular Technology 60(5): 2224-2238 (2011)
- [TVT] Y. Li, Z. Wang, Depeng Jin, L. Su, L. Zeng, S. Chen: Optimal Beaconing Control for Epidemic Routing in Delay-Tolerant Networks. IEEE T. Vehicular Technology 61(1): 311-320 (2012)
Spring, 2006-2015: Principles of Modern Communication. (Undergradate Core Course)
Fall, 2001-2007: Electronic System Simulation and VHDL. (Graduate Course)